Every home starts with a dream. Pinnacle Home Designs was created with the idea assist people in achieving those dreams.
While we offer stock plans, Pinnacle Home Designs realizes that you would like to create your own home. So, we specialize in custom home design that brings your vision to life.
- Initial consultation – We meet with you initially to define your goals. In this meeting, we will discuss your personal lifestyle and how you would like your home to look and feel. This collaboration is essential to creating a design specific to your needs.
- Design Concept Development – This is the best opportunity for you to review the work completed by us to make sure that we are fully operating together and are on the same page.
- Design Details Implementation – This step of the process does not occur until approval of design concept.
- Final Review – Every effort is made in preparing your plans to eliminate any errors and obtain full accuracy.
All Prices are quoted per total under beam square footage (includes everything under the roof). All plans include site plan, elevations, roof plan, electrical plan, door and window schedules, room finish schedule (if needed) and cabinet elevations.
Manual J calculations, description of materials and engineering specifications are not included. Foundation plans are not included. It is strongly advised that your foundation plan be designed by a licensed structural engineer. To develop a sound foundation and structural design, we recommend these local engineers that work primarily in the area:
- Cypress Engineering
- Acadian Structural Solutions, Inc.
- Coast Concrete Services, Inc.
- Southeast Engineers, LLC
Typically 8-10 sets are what our contractors ask for. This price varies between $50 to $100 depending on how many sheets are within a set of plans and size of paper. For additional copies, our PDF set of plans would be perfect for you. With this file format you are able to print as many sets of plans as you need through most local printing shops.